Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Apparently I'm a Lush and the Enema King

"Your score is 45%. According to the Office of Health Care Programs, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, developers of this screening quiz, if you answered as few as 3 of these questions with a Yes it is a definite sign that your drinking patterns are harmful and considered alcohol dependent or alcoholic. Since you answered more than 3 questions Yes you should seek an evaluation by a healthcare professional."

What can I say? It's not my fault that my night-cap before going to bed for work is half a bottle of Old Crow. What's a guy to do?

Anyway, this post is gonna be short, and possibly jumbled. I have a lot to get done tonight before some fellow paleontologists come over to partake in some much needed debauch.

Work was exceptionally difficult today. In the mornings I usually arrive to find a new stack of projects on my desk. I have a theory that the man who distributes the projects hands them out from least to most disturbing... and I sit at the last desk. Dude next to me? He has himself a couple 4 hour long straight flicks making his numbers all high and delicious. And what about me? Apparently I'm the resident go-to guy for enema, fisting, and bondage flicks. I had somewhere around 8 flicks on my table and only one was a nice, regular straight-gay-or-tranny flick. I am the fucking Enema King.

On a related note, one of the day's fisting flicks involved a woman taking a foot up her butt. It was truly impressive, and I was happy to notice that the man was kind enough to put a condom on it.

1 comment:

raublekick said...

Did the guy have a small foot, or just a really condom?